BioCare Bio-A Vitamin A 5000 IU 15 ml Liquid
Vitamin A is a fat soluble nutrient normally combined with fats and oils to improve absorption. Bio-A is a high potency vitamin A supplement in an easy to take liquid form ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets.
• Provides 5000iu per drop
• Liquid form ideal for those who have difficulty or who prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
• Can be taken under the tongue, added to water, fruit juice or milk
• Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
• Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
• Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
• Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
• Presented in a simple olive oil base
|Nutrient per 1 Drop||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Vitamin A 5000iu||1.5mg||188|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||N/A||N/A|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate||N/A||N/A|
|Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)||N/A||N/A|
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol).
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk taken with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE