BioCare BioMagnesium Magnesium 200 mg 60 Capsules
BioMagnesium provides a bio-available source of Magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid. Magnesium is useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue, contributes to energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Magnesium contributes to normal nerve and muscle function
• Magnesium is important in maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
• Magnesium supports the absorption and retention of calcium
• Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
• Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
• Fumaric Acid is a water-soluble, organic acid and may help to facilitate the absorption of minerals
• A bioavailable form of magnesium
• Requires virtually no acidification prior to absorption
|Nutrient per 2 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate||N/A||N/A|
Fumaric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Magnesium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Two capsules daily with food, or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE