BioCare Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg 30 Capsules
Evening Primrose oil provides gamma linolenic acid (GLA) an Omega-6 fatty acid and may help support skin and hormonal health.
• Conveniant one-a-day capsule
• High potency source of GLA proving 9.5% per capsule
• Evening primrose oil provides Omega-6 series essential fatty acids
• Contains antioxidant Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and improves product stability
• Evening Primrose oil may help support skin health
• Evening Primrose oil may help support hormonal balance
• Evening Primrose oil ensures an intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids that support a normal, healthy attitude during the menstrual cycle
|Nutrient per 1 Capsule||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Evening Primrose Oil(Providing 80mg Gamma Linolenic Acid [GLA ])||1000mg||N/A|
|Evening Primrose Oil||N/A||N/A|
|Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent [Carrageenan], Acidity Regultor [Sodium Carbonate])||N/A||N/A|
|Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||N/A||N/A|
Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell (Glycerol, Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan & Sodium Carbonate), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Triglcyerides, Sunflower Lecithin.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy Caution is advised when taking anticoagulant medication. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE