BioCare Magnesium EAP Complex 300 mg 90 Capsules
Mag2:1Cal provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system.
• Provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form
• Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
• Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
• Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
• Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
• Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
|Nutrient per 3 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Magnesium Succinate, Calcium Succinate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE