BioCare Mixed Ascorbates Vitamin C 1000 mg 250 g Powder
Mixed Ascorbates is a great tasting vitamin C powder with minerals and berry extracts. This handy powder dissolves easily into water. Each 5g dose provides 1g of vitamin C with minerals such as zinc and manganese.
• Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C together with bioavailable forms of zinc and manganese
• Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
• Powder form that is suitable for people who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
• Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
• Vitamin C and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin C, manganese and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
• Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
|Nutrient per 5g||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||N/A||N/A|
|Apricot (Prunus armeniaca Fruit)||N/A||N/A|
|Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus Fruit)||N/A||N/A|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry)||N/A||N/A|
|Cherry (Prunus avium Fruit)||N/A||N/A|
Fructose, Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Ascorbate, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca Fruit), Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Potassium Ascorbate, Manganese Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Cherry (Prunus avium Fruit), Citric Acid.
One teaspoon (approx 5 grams) taken daily (mixed into liquid) with food, or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE