BioCare Nutrisorb® Selenium 180 mcg 15 ml Liquid
Nutrisorb® selenium is a highly bio-available liquid ideal for individuals with absorption problems. Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Provides a highly absorbable and hypoallergenic source of selenium
• A simple hypoallergenic water base liquid ideal for those who are unable or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
• Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
• Selenium contributes to the health of nails and hair
• Selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
• Suitable for the elderly
• Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
|Nutrient per 2 Drops||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Preservative (Citric Acid)||N/A||N/A|
Purfied Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Sodium Selenite.
One drop taken twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE