BioCare Opti Zinc® 14 mg 60 Capsules
OptiZinc includes L-Methionine and Zinc. Zinc Methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared to many other forms of zinc and provides 14mg elemental zinc per daily intake.
• Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
• Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
• Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
• Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
• L-Methionine is an amino acid
• Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
|Nutrient per 2 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Zinc||14mg||140||L-Methionine||34mg||N/A||Bulking Agent (Cellulose)||N/A||N/A||Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A||Zinc Methionine (OptiZinc®)||N/A||N/A||Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A||Natural Vanilla Flavour||N/A||N/A|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Zinc Methionin (OptiZinc®), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE