BioCare Potassium Ascorbate Vitamin C 400 mg 60 Capsules
Potassium Ascorbate provides a high potency, low acidity vitamin C from potassium ascorbate. Potassium Ascorbate occurs naturally in fruits and is also found in human breast milk. It is a non-citrus, low irritant form of vitamin C.
• Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
• A water-soluble form of vitamin C
• Vacuum packed for stability and to protect potassium ascorbate from oxidation
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, skin, teeth, cartilage and gums
• Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune system
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
• Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
|Nutrient per 1 Capsule||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Vitamin C||400mg||500||Potassium||70mg||4||Vitamin C (as Potassium Ascorbate)||N/A||N/A||Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A||Bulking Agent (Cellulose)||N/A||N/A||Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Vitamin C (as Potassium Ascorbate),Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),Bulking Agent (Cellulose),Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Vacuum sealed for stability.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE