BioCare Vitamin B2 50 mg 30 Capsules
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is needed for many body functions including normal energy yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. BioCare's Vitamin B2 provides 50mg in capsule form.
• Yeast free
• Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and red blood cells
• Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
• Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
• Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Nutrient per 1 Capsule||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg||3571|
|Bulking Agent (Cellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agent (VegetableMagnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE