BioCare Zinc 17.1 mg 90 Tablets
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate.
• Water soluble tablet that can be taken as a 'lozenge' if required
• Zinc is a mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
• Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
• Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
• Suitable for people with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
• Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
• Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
• Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
|Nutrient per 1 Tablet||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE