A scientifically advanced formulation with ion-exchanged, micro-filtered and hydrolysed whey protein powder, free-form 1-glutamine and free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 28grams (approx. 1level scoop) to 237 ml (8oz) of water or your preferred source of milk and blend or shake vigorously.
Each level scoop of Solgar Whey To Go(approx. 28g) provides:
- Calories - 110
- Calories from fat - 10
- Total fat - 1g
- Saturated Fat - 0.5g
- Cholesterol - 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 7g
- Dietary Fibre - 1g
- Sugars - 6g
- Protein - 16g
- Calcium (from whey protein) - 60mg
- Magnesium (from whey protein) - 10mg
- Sodium (from whey protein) - 25mg
- Potassium (from whey protein) - 125mg
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (both providing B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, glycomacropeptides, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides and lactoferrin)
- Dutch Cocoa
- Hydrolysed (partially predigested) Whey Protein Concentrate (providing di, tri, oligo and polypeptides)
- Crystalline Fructose
- Natural Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Flavours,
- Vegetable Gum
- Free-Form L-Glutamine (100mg added per serving)
- Free-Form BCAA´s (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine - 100mg of each added per serving)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
The additional calories and/or protein provided by your favourite type of milk. Solgar Whey To Go Protein is manufactured from the milk of cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone. Starch and lactose free, natural chocolate cocoa bean flavour, No artificial sweetners or flavours.
Phenylketonurics (PKU) - Solgar Whey To Go Protein contains Phenylalanine.