BioCare Calcium EAP Complex 300 mg 90 Capsules
Calcium EAP is a good source of highly bio-available calcium which is needed for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, for normal blood clotting and for the normal function of muscles and is a dairy free calcium supplement.
• Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
• Calcium is necessary for the normal function of muscles and neurotransmission
• Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
• EAP helps with the transportation of calcium within the body
• Suitable for individuals with malabsorption and poor calcium status
• Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
• Calcium EAP Complex provides 300mg of elemental calcium combined with ethanolamine phosphate to provide a highly absorbable and well olerated calcium supplement
|Nutrient per 3 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Calcium Phosphate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Ethanolamine Phosphate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE