BioCare Children's Mindlinx® 16 Billion 60 g Powder
Children's Mindlinx® is a high potency live bacteria supplement with added glutamine particularly useful for children. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.
• High potency powder that can easily be mixed into food or liquid, ideal for those unable or who prefer not to take capsules or tablets
• Vacuum packed to maintain stability
• Dairy free
• Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma
• Mindlinx® utilises transient bacterial strains as well as the LAB4 complex of proprietary strains
• LAB4 has been tested extensively
• An encapsulated version of Mindlinx® is also available
|Nutrient per 2g||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||40mg||N/A|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34) (Providing a Total of 8 Billion Viable Bacteria)||6mg||N/A|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63) (Providing a Total of 8 Billion Viable Bacteria)||20mg||N/A|
|Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root)||N/A||N/A|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis||N/A||N/A|
L-Glutamine, Fructooligosacharrides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Apricot Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus,Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Two grams taken daily with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Vacuum sealed for stability. Refrigerate below 4oC and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE