BioCare Linseed Oil 1050 mg 60 Capsules
Linseed Oil is a natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Derived from cold pressed linseeds, BioCare's Linseed oil 1000 also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
• Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
• Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
• Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Lignans present in linseed oil may have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
|Nutrient per 3 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Vitamin E 45iu||30mg||250|
|Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) (Providing 1350mg Omega 3 ALA )||3000mg||N/A|
|Capsule Shell (Modified Potato Starch, Glycerol, Sorbitol, Gelling Agent [Eucheuma Seaweed], Emulsifier [Mono & Diglycerides], Glazing Agent [Carnauba Wax], Medium Chain Triglycerides)||N/A||N/A|
|Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||N/A||N/A|
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier (Glyceryl Monostearate)), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE