BioCare Magnesium Taurate 146 mg 60 Capsules
Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-Taurine. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
• Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
• Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
• Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
• Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
• Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
• Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
|Nutrient per 2 Capsules||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)||N/A||N/A|
Magnesium Taurate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE