BioCare Nutrisorb® Trace Minerals 15 ml Liquid
A highly absorbable liquid form of trace minerals in a purified water base, ideal for those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets providing chromium, selenium, molybdenum, boron and manganese.
• Highly bio-available liquid formulation that is ideal for those unable or who prefer not to take capsules or tablets
• Can be taken under the tongue, added to water, fruit juice or milk
• May be useful for individual with poor mineral status
• Presented as a simple hypoallergenic water base
• Chromium contributes normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
• Suitable for the elderly
• Selenium contributes to the normal function of the thyroid and immune system
• Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
• Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
• Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
|Nutrient per 4 Drops||Claim||RDA [%]|
|Preservative (Citric Acid)||N/A||N/A|
|Anhydrous Sodium Selenate||N/A||N/A|
Purified Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate, Anhydrous Sodium Selenate.
4 drops taken daily in water with food or as professionally directed
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
If you need more information about this product just ask Dr. Lifestyle for some personalised advice. Alternatively ask your Registered Nutritional Therapist (if you don’t have one you may find one in our Directory) or the experts at BioCare - the manufacturers of this fine supplement by calling 0121 433 8702
Registered Nutritional Therapists and Personal Trainers can access restricted expert content by clicking HERE