Multivitamin and Mineral Formula for Pregnant and Lactating Women.
A unique form of chelated iron (iron bisglycinate) formulated for maximum absorption without the gastrointestinal irritation or constipating effects that often accompany iron supplementation.
Two (2) Solgar Prenatal Nutrients tablets provide:
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) - 650mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) - 225mg
- Soy Protein Isolate - 80mg
- Iron (as Bisglycinate+) - 14mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 50mg
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.) - 1.8mg
- Providing other carotenoids - 4.8ug
- Biotin (as prep.) - 150ug
- Vitamin E (15iu, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 10mg
- Zinc (as oxide, amino acid chelate) - 7.5mg
- L-Aspartic Acid - 10mg
- Glycine - 10mg
- Copper (as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 1mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg
- Manganese(as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 0.5mg
- Inositol - 15mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) - 2mg
- Vitamin D (200iu, as ergocalciferol prep.) - 5ug
- Folic acid (as prep.) - 400ug
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) - 12.5ug
- Iodine (as potassium iodide prep.) - 75ug
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 1.25mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as Thiamine mononitrate) - 0.85mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cobalmin prep.) - 4ug
- Chromium (as picolinate, yeast-free) - 12.5ug
Accidental overdose of iron - containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for pregnant and lactating women, two (2) Solgar Prenatal tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.